Webinar Schedule and Registration
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies (CGI) is dedicated to offering high-quality, accessible, professional development and continuing education on integrated behavioral healthcare topics. In 2019, CGI will offer a series of live webinars facilitated by experts, innovators, and disruptors making an impact in the integrated care and behavioral health arenas.
Continuing education credit is available. Webinar recordings will be made available to all registered guests.
Select a webinar to attend:
- New Horizons in the Use of Medical Cannabis for Pain Medicine and Behavioral Health $50.00
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Medically Unexplained Symptoms and Chronic Functional Syndromes $50.00
- Advancing Health Equity: Understanding and Addressing Health Disparities of Vulnerable U.S. Populations $50.00
- The Link Between Inflammation and Mental Illness $50.00
- Best Practices in Prescribing Psychiatric Medications and Why Not to Prescribe for Grief and Bereavement $50.00
Registration is required to attend a webinar.
Registration Fees Per Person
- Single webinar - $ 50.00 USD
- 2+ webinars - $40.00 USD (per webinar) Enter code $10off at checkout for discount. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- CGI Board, Faculty, Alumni, Students - $0.00
Group discounts are available to organizations with 2 or more attendees. For group discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify for the CGI Faculty discount you must be on the CGI Faculty roster as listed in the current edition of the CGI Institute Catalog at time of registration. View the most recent Institute Catalog.
To qualify for the CGI Board discount you must be on the CGI Board of Directors or Advisory Board roster as listed in the current edition of the CGI Institute Catalog at time of registration. View the most recent Institute Catalog.
To qualify for the CGI Alumni and Student discount you must have graduated from CGI with a DBH degree or be enrolled as a DBH student at CGI at time of registration.
Full payment of the registration fee must be made at the time of registration. Online registration can be paid by credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
If you need to pay via invoice, please contact email@example.com for assistance with registration.
Registration Cancellations and Refunds
All registration purchases are final. No refunds will be issued for cancellations for the 2019 Webinar series.
Registered webinar guests eligible to earn continuing education units (CEU). Each webinar yields 1 hour of CEU.
The National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers (NAPPP) is a co-sponsor of these webinars. The National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers is an approved sponsor of continuing education by the American Psychological Association. The National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers maintains responsibility for the program and it’s contents. The National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers is an approved sponsor of continuing education by the National Institute of Behavioral Health Quality.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org