Online Information Sessions
Doctor of Behavioral Health Degree Program
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies hosts live virtual information sessions on what makes the Doctor of Behavioral Health degree program unique.
Topics will include the first-year experience, the online classroom dynamic, faculty mentoring, research opportunities, time to complete degree, tuition, and the admissions process.
A Q&A session will be offered during the last 20 minutes of this presentation.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- March 6, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST / 2 p.m. PST
- April 9, 2019 at Noon EST / 9 a.m. PST
- April 17, 2019 at 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. PST
- May 29, 2019 at Noon EST / 9 a.m. PST
- June 11, 2019 at 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. PST
- July 1, 2019 at 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. PST
- July 10, 2019 at Noon EST / 9 a.m. PST
Registration is required to attend. There is no fee to register. Please register below.
A recording of the info session will be shared with all registered attendees. If you're unable to attend during the scheduled time, you will be able to access the information session recording by registering for the information session.