Benefits of Attending
Attending The 5 C's of Integrated Healthcare conference is an opportunity for you to join a diverse group of peers, experts, thought leaders, educators, providers, and innovators to explore, discuss, and be inspired by the growing field of integrated care.
The 2018 conference will explore 5 topics in the field of integrated care: Care, Collaboration, Cost, Community, & Culture. Presentations, workshops, and panel discussions on each of these topics will be offered throughout the conference by professionals currently making an impact in the integrated care and behavioral health arenas.
Poster Sessions will offer a platform for ideas and research within the integrated care and behavioral health community to be shared.
Benefits of Attending
- Networking - Meet, converse, and connect with 50+ experts, educators, providers, students and innovators in the integrated care and behavioral health arenas
- Ideas & Innovation- Discover new ideas, trends, innovations, and advancements in integrated care
- Skills & Knowledge - Attend sessions in topics of interest to advance your understanding and skill set in Care, Collaboration, Cost, Community, & Culture
- Resources - Gain access to materials and information from conference exhibitors and presenters to advance your performance
- Perspectives - Listen and learn from the perspectives of a diverse community of integrated care and behavioral health professionals, experts, and educators from around the country and even abroad
Advantages of the Conference
- Registered attendees are eligible to earn CEU’s at the conference. A maximum of 7.5 continuing education units are available
- Break out sessions allow attendees to customize their experience to meet their topics of interest
- A concise conference schedule, overlapping the weekend maximizes learning and networking while minimizing time away from work or school
- All conference activities take place in the official host hotel, The Camby, so aside from travel to and from the hotel, no additional transportation needs are necessary
- Breakfast and lunch are offered complimentary to all registered guests on Friday and Saturday
Need help making a case to your employer or school to attend the conference?
We’ve assembled a suite of resources to aid you in the process of convincing your supervisor or institution that attending the The 5 C's of Integrated Healthcare: Care, Collaboration, Cost, Community, & Culture Conference will be a valuable investment of time and funding.