Thank you for your interest in non-degree coursework at the Cummings Graduate Institute!
To be considered for non-degree seeking admission, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree or higher from a accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (B average) or better in the field of Behavioral Health or similar (Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy).* See Exception for Admissions policy in Catalog.
- Two (2) or more years experience in the Behavioral Health Field.
- Technological equipment and basic computer skills to be successful in our online Doctoral of Behavioral Health Program.
To be considered for non-degree seeking admission, applicants must submit the following information and documentation:
- Completed online non-degree seeking admissions application form, including the following documentation:
- Copy of your government-issued ID
- Resume or CV
- Unofficial transcripts reflecting highest degree earned
- Official transcripts reflecting highest degree earned
- Nonrefundable Application Fee ($50)*
* Waived for students eligible for Military Tuition. Documentation of military status is required during the application process.
Before beginning an application, please ensure that you have the following materials handy. You will be asked to upload them to the application:
- A copy of a Government-issued ID
- A copy of your DD-214 or Military ID (Military Applicants only)
- Unofficial transcripts for graduate degree work
- Your resume/CV
- Method of payment for the application fee of $50 (waived for Military Applicants)
When you are ready to begin the application, please complete the contact form below to get started!